Website Redesign | Graphic Design
Heiden, Inc. is a privately-held custom manufacturing company in Manitowoc, WI. Heiden, Inc. manufactures crane attachments including pole and pipe grapples, log and pulp grapples, railroad grapples, trash grapples, pallet forks, wallboard forks, roof hoppers, dump boxes and clam buckets for cranes; and also offers high-quality precision metal fabricated parts for a range of industries.
- Following a strategy session with key Heiden Crane Attachments team members, DigiSage created a custom design that conveys the rugged durability of their products, along with their commitment to precision and quality
- Interactive dealer locator makes it easy for visitors to find their nearest Heiden dealer
- Password-protected Dealer Login area where Heiden dealers can access sales materials and other information
- Category and product pages feature clean, simple designs that make it easy for visitors to browse Heiden’s products and find the information they need
- Gallery page encourages visitors to watch videos and browse photos featuring Heiden products in action
- An interactive “compare products” feature allows visitors to easily compare specs of various Heiden products, helping them quickly find the the product that best meets their needs
- “Get a Quote” and “Find a Dealer” call to action buttons on product pages invite visitors to take the next step
In lieu of taking new product photography, DigiSage used existing CAD drawings of Heiden’s products to create photo-realistic images which are used in the website and other marketing materials.
DigiSage also designed a custom spec sheet template which is used for all product spec sheets, available for download on the website.